2m x 1m
Thermal Joint Heater
Thermals infra red heater is a quick, easy way to permanently repair surface defects such as potholes, joint failures and reinstatements around manhole covers.
– Constructed in aluminium and mild steel
– Total weight 340Kg
– H: 660mm L: 2700mm W: 1020mm
– 2000mm x 1000mm heater pod
– GPS location recording
(for asset managment records)
– Pod isolation (switchable 2m x 1m and 1m x 1m operation)
– 120 Litre LPG tank allowing 60 – 80 m² output
– Two 12v 90Ah rechargebale lithium ION batteries
– Charges when travelling or operating via solar power
– Mains power charging when stationary
– Touch screen control system allowing selection of
heat pulse and cycle times
Manufactured in the UK
Manufactured in Cheshire and CE marked
Training for use of equipment over 5 modules.
12 Month Guarantee
All equipment is guaranteed for 12 months when purchasing our service plan.