1m x 1m
Thermal Repair Heater
Thermals infra red heater is a quick, easy way to permanently repair surface defects such as potholes, joint failures and reinstatements around manhole covers.
– Constructed in aluminium and mild steel
– Total weight 246Kg
– H: 710mm L: 1460mm W: 1020mm
– 1000mm x 1000mm heater pod
– GPS location recording
(for asset managment records)
– 40 Litre LPG tank allowing 30 – 40m² output
– 12v 60Ah rechargebale GEL battery
– Charges when travelling or operating via solar power
– Mains power charging when stationary
– Touch screen control system allowing selection of
heat pulse and cycle times
Manufactured in the UK
Manufactured in Cheshire and CE marked.
Training for use of equipment over 5 modules.
12 Month Guarantee
All equipment is guaranteed for 12 months when purchasing our service plan.